Recipe by megs_
My family LOVES these! They are easy to whip up on a weekend and leave in the freezer to quickly warm up on a busy morning. From TOH's "Freezer Pleasers"
- 6 eggs (or I use the equivalent amount of egg substitute)
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup ham, diced (can use cooked turkey sausage)
- 6 flour tortillas, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix eggs and milk. Cook in a skillet and scramble the eggs. Stir in ham and cheese.
- Spoon egg mixture down the middle of each tortilla. Fold up tortilla to make a wrap. Serve immediately or cool. Wrap individually and place in a freezer bag. May be frozen for 1 month.
- TO USE FROZEN WRAPS: Unwrap and place on moist paper towel. Microwave for 60-90 seconds until heated through.