Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This came from my own kitchen as I wanted to try something different for dinner!! I found these great for breakfst get-togethers & I find them filling!! You can always add more eggs too!!
- 1 flour tortillas or 1 sundried tomato tortilla
- 1 egg, fried
- 3 slices bacon, cooked
- 3⁄4 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- salt and pepper
- hot sauce (optional)
- Cook Bacon.
- Set aside.
- Shred Lettuce, grate cheese, chop onions& tomatoes.
- Spread ketchup in middle of wrap in a line (about 1 inch from edges).
- Fry egg& place in middle of wrap.
- Top with cheddar cheese, lettuce, bacon, onions, tomatoes.
- Spread sour cream in a line, sprinkle with salt& pepper, wrap& enjoy!
This will be a regular around my household from now on. The only real problem I had was, I used a tortilla that was too small, so I ended up with more of a breakfast taco than a wrap, so if you make this...use a large tortilla. I also used salsa instead of ketchup.