Recipe by Aidan'sMom
Top Review by Breezytoo
We love these and its pretty much the way I make mine with the exception of the oil ~ I just use a shot of cooking spray before adding the eggs to the pan. So quick, easy and satisfying, you can't go wrong. Others may want to add extras to spice them up, but we prefer the simplicity of the eggs, ham and cheese :) Thanks for sharing!
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup diced cooked ham
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat oil.
- Add the egg mixture.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until the eggs are completely set.
- Stir in the cheese and ham.
- Spoon egg mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up.
- Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and freeze in a resealable plastic bag.