Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
I am not a morning person. So anything that makes my mornings a bit easier I am all for it. My children love these wraps because they can pop them in the microwave and eat on the way to school. Sometimes I double this recipe.
- 12 eggs
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced cooked ham
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat oil.
- Add egg mixture and cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set.
- Stir in cheese and ham.
- Spoon egg mixture down the center of each tortilla and roll up.
- Serve immediately, or wrap in plastic wrap and freeze in a resealable freezer bag.
- To use frozen wraps: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
- Remove plastic wrap and wrap tortilla in a moist microwave-safe paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 30-60 seconds or until heated through.
- Serve immediately.
This got 2 thumbs up from my son. He just pulled a wrap out of the freezer and nuked it for 11/2 minutes and thought it was great! I liked it because there were no pans to clean and he could do it himself. Made for 1-2-3 Tag.
This was a wonderfully easy but delicious meal. It has so many possibilities and would be a great way to use up leftover meats or veggies. Would be fabulous with some salsa too. I made just one for dinner with French Tart's Recipe #193370. For Aussie Swap.
A very tasty breakfast that we have just eaten this Sunday morning! There were only two of us so I adjusted the quantities to suit. I used mature cheddar cheese and smoked ham for the filling, and I made the scrambled eggs with 5 eggs, as they were small. I like the fact that this recipe uses olive oil and lots of pepper - it was easy to make - made for Holiday Tag, thanks bmchichol for a very easy and tasty breakfast. No photos taken as the photo posted is so lovely! FT:-)