Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made these when I was tired of making Breakfast Burritos but we still had lots of flour tortillas to use up.
- 1 -2 flour tortilla
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup ham, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 3 tablespoons cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat frying pan, and coat with cooking spray or oil.
- Beat together eggs, ham, and green pepper. Add to frying pan, and scramble cook. When almost cooked top with cheese. Cook until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile soften the tortillas on a hot dry frying pan. You can use just one for a big wrap or use 2 for 2 smaller wraps.
- Remove tortillas from heat and top with egg and roll up burrito style. Fold in sides and roll up or you can leave one side open and roll up.
- Serve alone or with hashbrowns or rice.
Great quick breakfast! I used chopped jalapeno as my green pepper of choice, and I scaled way back on the cheddar just for personal preference. This is a very easy throw-together that I would definately make again. Made for Bargain Basement tag game.