Breakfast Waffle Club Sandwich With Honey Apple Syrup
- To prepare syrup, place 1/2 cup honey and apple juice in small saucepan over medium heat; heat through.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- Melt butter with remaining 1/4 cup honey in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add apples; cook and stir about 4 minutes or until apples are lightly caramelized and crisp-tender.
- For each serving, place 2 waffles on plate, overlapping slightly.
- Top each waffle with 1 slice ham.
- Top with 1/4 of apple mixture and drizzle with 1/4 of syrup.