Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I saw Nigella Lawson make this on Travel & Living. Ingredients are almost accurate as I didn't jot down anything. Looks real tempting though.
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 4 teaspoons powdered sugar (heaped tsps)
- 1 1⁄2 cups Greek yogurt (beaten)
- 1 cup digestive plain sweet biscuit crumbs
- Puree frozen strawberries.
- Add sugar (this way it will melt and mix better).
- Mix lightly with a spoon.
- In a single-serve trifle glass or cocktail glass, arrange these layers.
- Add raspberry puree. Then put a layer of Greek yogurt (use Greek yogurt as its more creamy and luscious than ordinary yogurt).
- Add some cookie crumbs.
- Add another layer of raspberries, then Greek yogurt and again cookie crumbs, finishing off with the cookie layer.
- Serve chilled.
Easy and yummy, this recipe introduced me to Greek yoghurt. I love it, so much more creamy and tasty. Thanks for sharing