Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a fast and handy way to do huevos rancheros--I make it every sunday and everyone loves it!!
Make and share this Breakfast Tostadas recipe from Food.com.
- Start with slightly heating up the tostada shells under the broiler---dont darken them.
- While that is happening,cook the eggs,(Don't break the yolks) in a covered skillet until yolks turn slightly white.
- Heat refried beans and slather them onto the warm tostada shells.
- Divide the cooked eggs and place one on each of the bean covered tostadas
- Top with cheese and put back under the broiler until cheese melts.
- Remove and top with salsa---enjoy.