Robert Meder's Note:
This is a fast and handy way to do huevos rancheros--I make it every sunday and everyone loves it!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start with slightly heating up the tostada shells under the broiler---dont darken them.
- 2While that is happening,cook the eggs,(Don't break the yolks) in a covered skillet until yolks turn slightly white.
- 3Heat refried beans and slather them onto the warm tostada shells.
- 4Divide the cooked eggs and place one on each of the bean covered tostadas
- 5Top with cheese and put back under the broiler until cheese melts.
- 6Remove and top with salsa---enjoy.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Tostadas
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.8
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 276.0 mg
- Sodium 1027.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 22.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: