Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A perfect sized portion of tiramisu. Great for an elegant breakfast.
- 3⁄4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 ladyfingers
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup espresso, at room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup semisweet chocolate, chopped
- fresh berries
- Have ready 2 - 6 ounce ramekins, custard cups, or dessert bowls.
- In a small bowl, whisk the ricotta with the sugar and vanilla extract.
- Place the espresso in a large shallow bowl
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the ricotta mixture into each dessert bowl.
- Sprinkle with a little chocolate and a few berries.
- Dip the ladyfingers in the coffee and lay 2 ladyfingers in each bowl.
- Repeat the layers: cheese, chocolate, berries, ladyfingers.
- Cover each bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least four to six hours.
- Serve cold.