Recipe by joannk_9346956
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is so easy and delicious. Breakfast in a muffin cup is fast, easy, inexpensive, and yummy. A nest of potatoes with onion filled with eggs, ham, and cheese. What could be better? Makes enough for 6 people.
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup ham (diced small)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray your muffin tins with a non-stick spray.
- Divide the potatoes between 12 muffin cups, pressing down to create a nest.
- In a bowl mix together eggs, cheese, and milk till well blended.
- Add diced ham and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Bake at 350 approx 18 min or till eggs are set.