Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an easy way to prepare the morning meal. We like them while out camping.
- 6 ounces breakfast sausage
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 12 taco shells, warmed
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped green peppers
- 2 cups salsa
- Brown sausage in a large skillet until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in beans;heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add eggs; cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes or until eggs are of desired consistency.
- Fill taco shells with sausage mixture and egg mixture.
- Top with cheese, tomato, pepper and salsa.