1/1 Photo of Breakfast Tacos
Chef #348486's Note:
I came up with this one morning when I was trying to come up with something different for Breakfast. Now my family just loves these and they can be made with any kind of tortilla you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small omelet skillet, spray non stick spray on the pan. Add a small amount of the egg to the skillet.
- 2Make sure you cover the bottom of the pan. You need to get four omelets out of the 1 cup of egg beaters. They will be very thin.
- 3When the eggs are about set top with a Table spoon of the green chili’s and flip the omelet half way to make a half moon shape.
- 4When completely cooked take out of pan and place on a plate. Repeat until you have made four of these.
- 5To assemble:
- 6Heat a non stick flat griddle pan over medium heat. Spray both sides of a tortilla and warm in the pan.
- 7When tortilla is warm but not crisp, flip over and add a small amount of the cheddar to one half of the tortilla, one of the egg omelets, some of the bacon crumbles and more cheese on top of that.
- 8Flip the other half of the tortilla over to make a taco shape. Cook on both sides of the tortilla until they are browned on both sides.
- 9Repeat for the next three taco’s. Serve with sour cream, salsa or taco sauce.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.6
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 49.5 mg
- Sodium 713.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 20.5 g