Prep 8 mins
Cook 8 mins
Here is a healthy, eye-opening take on a traditional taco. From greatist.com
- 3 egg whites
- 1⁄4 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon black beans, drained and rinsed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (8 inch) whole-wheat tortillas
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- In a pan spritzed with cooking spray over medium-high heat, scramble 3 egg whites, a small handful of spinach leaves, and 1 tablespoons drained and rinsed black beans. Cook until the eggs are no longer runny.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap mixture in an 8-inch whole-wheat tortilla and top with 1 tablespoons salsa.