Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A fast and easy breakfast.
- 4 slices Spam (ham)
- 4 eggs
- 6 tablespoons of mitsukan sushi seasoning
- 4 sheets of roasted fresh seaweed (the seaweed does not have to be fresh. just roasted seaweed)
- 3 cups of steamed sushi rice (the bag of short grain sushi rice is pink and has pictures of cherry blossoms.)
- If you only have a certain amount of time before work or school, simply cook the sushi rice the night before so you can just pop it into the microwave for 30-45 secs.
- Fry 1 slice of Spam. While spam is frying take the microwaved rice and pure the Sushi Seasoning on it and mix it around.
- When Spam is ready cut it in half and set aside. Batter 2 eggs at a time and fry the 2 battered eggs.
- Start laying a the rice on the seaweed and flatten it out in a think layer.
- Put the 2 halves of spam on top of the rice. (one on top and one on the bottom) Cut the fried egg in half and place the egg on top of the spam. (since the egg is a little big on the curve, fold it in half.
- Then roll.
- Repeat the steps for the next roll. (If you used this recipe you will get at least 4 rolls. if you don't want that much lessen the ingredients. It'll take about an hour in total if just now cooking the rice.) HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BREAKFAST SUSHI!