Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
We ate so many of these, we started to look like sundae's. Very filling and LF.
- 1 large strawberry
- 1 (6 ounce) container low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup various fresh fruit (e.g. blueberries, raspberries, halved seedless grapes, sliced banana, etc.)
- 1⁄4 cup whole grain breakfast cereal (e.g., Grapenuts Flakes, Wheaties) or 1⁄4 cup low-fat granola
- Place half of fruit in bottom of footed, glass dessert dish or small bowl.
- Top with half the yogurt.
- Arrange remaining fruit over yogurt.
- Top with remaining yogurt.
- Sprinkle cereal on top.
- Set strawberry in center, as with a sundae.
- Serve immediately.