1 hr 30 mins
School Chef's Note:
This is my version of a strata that I use my leftover holiday ham.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 cups crusty bread cubes
- 6 ounces diced ham or 6 ounces Canadian bacon
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup brick cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1Prepare a 9 by 13 pan by spraying with a buttered flavor pan spray.
- 2Toss in bread cubes, cheeses, and ham cubes.
- 3Beat egg well, add seasonings, and milk and blend well.
- 4Pour over bread mixture.
- 5Cover and refrigerate over night.
- 6Next day : Pre heat over to 375°F.
- 7Pour fat free half and half over bread/egg mixture
- 8Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until a knife inserted into center of casserole come out clean.
- 9Preparation time does not include over night chill.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Strata
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.6
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 152.1 mg
- Sodium 611.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: