This tastes great with creamy scrambled eggs and toast. Plus, it is very quick to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- 2Add green onion and mushrooms.
- 3Stir-fry over a high heat for 1 minute
- 4Add the tomatoes and cook for a further 2 minutes or until the mushrooms have cooked.
- 5Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.9
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 1.4 g