Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
This tastes great with creamy scrambled eggs and toast. Plus, it is very quick to make.
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup button mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Add green onion and mushrooms.
- Stir-fry over a high heat for 1 minute
- Add the tomatoes and cook for a further 2 minutes or until the mushrooms have cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
This is a good way to get some vegetables into your breakfast. I ate this with scrambled eggs and cheese. It needed the cheese to cut the vegetable taste a little. This would also be good with ham or bacon added. It was quick and easy to make.