- 4 eggs
- 283.49 g Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 226.79 g cabot bacon cheddar cheese, shredded
- 59.14 ml honey
- 2 chipotle peppers, pulverised
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave the honey in a small container with the pulverized chipotle peppers. Allow to sit for a few hours, then strain the larger pieces of chipotle pepper out of the honey. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine eggs and potatoes. Blend well with an immersion blender.
- Stir in shredded bacon cheddar and portion out into four greased ramekins.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until egg has set and cheese has melted.