Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a wonderful breakfast souffle that you can easily switch out the bacon for sausage or ham. It is nice because it can be made the night before so your not rushing around in the morning. Great for breakfast buffets!
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Mix eggs and milk.
- Put slices of bread on the bottom of greased 9 X 13 pan.
- Put cheese over bread.
- Put bacon on next and then onion.
- Pour egg mix over and refridgerate overnight.
- Bake 45 minutes - 1 hour.
- You can serve this with bagels, fresh fruit, etc.