Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this from UKTV food website and putting here for safe keeping. Not tried making yet but sure will be good for my new year health kick!
- 2 bananas, peeled and roughly chopped
- 300 ml fruit yogurt
- 150 g blueberries
- 400 ml cranberry juice
- 1 tablespoon clear honey
- 2 -3 tablespoons wheat germ
- toasted hazelnuts, to serve
- Place everything apart from the nuts in a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Sweeten to taste with extra honey if desired.
- Pour into glasses and scatter over the nuts. Serve immediately, as the blueberries will cause the smoothie to thicken. If this happens, simply add extra cranberry juice.