Recipe by Chuckie's Always Hungry
Got this from UKTV food website and putting here for safe keeping. Not tried making yet but sure will be good for my new year health kick!
- 2 bananas, peeled and roughly chopped
- 300 ml fruit yogurt
- 150 g blueberries
- 400 ml cranberry juice
- 1 tablespoon clear honey
- 2 -3 tablespoons wheat germ
- toasted hazelnuts, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Place everything apart from the nuts in a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Sweeten to taste with extra honey if desired.
- Pour into glasses and scatter over the nuts. Serve immediately, as the blueberries will cause the smoothie to thicken. If this happens, simply add extra cranberry juice.