Recipe by ShortyBond
My dad came up with this and it's great! We don't add the eggs because he doesn't like them, but feel free to let me know how it is with the eggs.
- 1 large baking potato, diced
- 1 large yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 lb fresh pork sausage
- 1⁄2 lb smoked sausage, cut up
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs (optional)
- black pepper
- season salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat in skillet. Sautee potato, onion, and bell pepper until tender. Add smoked sausage after vegetables begin to soften.
- Season to taste.
- In seperate skillet crumble fresh sausage and brown. If sausage has excess amount of grease, drain.
- Add cooked fresh sausage to vegetable mixture.
- If desired, scramble eggs and add to mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!