1/2 Photos of Breakfast Skillet Scramble
Jessi Leigh's Note:
This is so hearty, I sometimes serve it for dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large potatoes, baked and cubed
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- 2In a large cast iron skillet, sauté the potatoes, green pepper, and onion in oil. Sprinkle with onion powder, garlic powder, and seasoned salt; mix well.
- 3In a bowl, combine the eggs, bacon (or sausage), water, salsa, salt and pepper. Add to the potato mixture. Bake at 350 until the eggs are set.
- 4Sprinkle with cheese; cook 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Skillet Scramble
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.4
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 231.9 mg
- Sodium 738.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 16.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: