Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a very quick and easy breakfast skillet that I threw together today and really enjoyed. It's easy to multiply it out for more servings also.
- 12 Little Smokies sausages
- 12 frozen tater tots
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tony chachere's creole seasoning
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In large skillet, combine vegetable oil, sausages, and tater tots over medium heat.
- Stir for 5 minutes with a spatula, use spatula to halve the lil smokies and break apart the tater tots.
- Add the eggs and Tony's (or any other cajun seasoning or seasoned salt) and continue to stir until eggs are cooked (another 2 minutes or so should do it).
- Add cheese and stir until melted, this shouldn't take more than a minute.
- Top with your favorite salsa or ketchup, and if you're extra hungry this can be served with toast or biscuits!
Easy to make, and everyone loved it!
I really liked this! I didnt have any creole seasoning, so I just used regualr seasoning salt and it came out just fine. Quick and easy...just the way I like it.