Recipe by creeda
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A hearty-cheesy breakfast skillet that will make your mouth water. A great way to start your day off.
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 cup cooked bacon or 1 cup ham or 1 cup kielbasa or 1 cup crumbled pork or 1 cup Italian sausage or 1 cup turkey sausage
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons scallions
- 1⁄2 cup shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly cover the bottom of a 12-inch non-stick skillet with vegetable oil. Heat vegetable oil over medium heat until hot.
- Take Simply Potatoes DICED POTATOES Cook for 8 to 12 minutes. Skillet should remain covered while cooking. Add meat.
- In a medium size bowl Mix Eggs, 1/4°C cheese and Scallions together.
- Then seperating potato and meat mixture to one side of the pan pour in egg mixture keeping separate. Scramble eggs mixture and mix into potato and meat mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Top with remaining 1/4c. cheese. Cover for 1 minute and serve.