1/5 Photos of Breakfast Shepherd's Pie
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: Breakfast Shepherd's Pie, how can you beat it?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup green onion, diced
- 1/4 cup feta
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/4 cup canned chopped jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 (12 ounce) cans corn beef hash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1Cook 6 slices of bacon until crisp, drain on paper towel.
- 2Drizzle olive oil in pan, heat up and cook small diced green onion and glove of chopped garlic.
- 3Mix 6 eggs in a bowl.
- 4Salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Crumble in feta to taste.
- 6Crumble in 6 slices bacon.
- 7Add cooked green onion and garlic to egg mixture.
- 8Mix up egg mixture and ingredients and pour into 8x8 casserole dish.
- 9Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and put egg mixture in for 20-25 minutes.
- 10Chop up Red Pepper.
- 11Heat up olive oil in pan.
- 12Cook Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes.
- 13Add chopped red pepper.
- 14Add jalapenos to taste (optional).
- 15Salt and pepper to taste.
- 16Add paprika.
- 17Add onion powder.
- 18Mix all up until potatoes are cooked.
- 19Cook up 2 cans of beef hash in another pan.
- 20Once egg mixture is done, take out of the oven and spread the cooked hash on top of eggs.
- 21Next pour potato mixture on top of hash.
- 22Cover the top of potatoes with shredded cheddar cheese.
- 23Put back in oven for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Shepherd's Pie
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.1
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 216.7 mg
- Sodium 1490.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 13.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion