Recipe by Missy1toe
I thought this was a nice was to use my panini maker for breakfast, not just lunch and dinner.
Top Review by FLKeysJen
We love breakfast so much that we had this for dinner! I use thick ham slices and browned them in the skillet with some salt and pepper before cooking the eggs. My husband added mayo because he thought it was dry, so next time I may try a tomato slice instead of the avocado, to make it juicier. Very filling and good-reminds me of the "Moons Over My Hammy" at Denny's but no butter!
Directions See How It's Made
- Scramble up the eggs loosely and set aside.
- Warm panini maker.
- Spread avocado on two pieces of bread.
- Add one piece of cheese to each.
- Add ham to each.
- Add one-half of the eggs to each piece of bread.
- Place a slice of cheddar on each.
- Cover with second slice of bread and place them on panini maker.
- Cook around three minutes and serve.