I thought this was a nice was to use my panini maker for breakfast, not just lunch and dinner.
Make and share this Breakfast Scrambled Egg Panini recipe from Food.com.
- Scramble up the eggs loosely and set aside.
- Warm panini maker.
- Spread avocado on two pieces of bread.
- Add one piece of cheese to each.
- Add ham to each.
- Add one-half of the eggs to each piece of bread.
- Place a slice of cheddar on each.
- Cover with second slice of bread and place them on panini maker.
- Cook around three minutes and serve.