1/2 Photos of Breakfast Scrambled Egg Panini
I thought this was a nice was to use my panini maker for breakfast, not just lunch and dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scramble up the eggs loosely and set aside.
- 2Warm panini maker.
- 3Spread avocado on two pieces of bread.
- 4Add one piece of cheese to each.
- 5Add ham to each.
- 6Add one-half of the eggs to each piece of bread.
- 7Place a slice of cheddar on each.
- 8Cover with second slice of bread and place them on panini maker.
- 9Cook around three minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Scrambled Egg Panini
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.7
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 361.3 mg
- Sodium 543.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 20.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: