Recipe by Hey Jude
A delicious breakfast for one person...very quick and easy. Use whatever hot sauce you like.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Tabasco jalapeno sauce
- 2 1⁄2 ounces parmesan cheese, shredded
- flour tortilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, combine eggs and (regular) Tabasco sauce; add the eggs to a non-stick pan and cook to desired doneness; set aside.
- Lightly grill or heat in a skillet one flour tortilla; spread half of Parmesan cheese on grilled tortilla; place scrambled eggs on cheese and sprinkle with remaining cheese on egg; top with the second tortilla and carefully flip the entire quesadilla and cook on the other side until cheese begins to melt.
- Sprinkle with Tabasco green sauce and serve.