A nice hearty breakfast that makes a great Sunday morning meal!
Make and share this Breakfast Scramble recipe from Food.com.
- 2 medium red potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 7 -8 medium eggs, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup ham, cut into bite size pieces
- 1⁄4 cup colored bell pepper, cut into bite size pieces (I use green and orange)
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Drizzle potatoes with olive oil and season with basil, oregano and salt. Toss to coat.
- Place in baking dish and bake for 30 minutes. Toss every now and then to prevent sticking.
- After potatoes have been baking for 15 minutes, heat butter in a skillet and saute peppers and ham for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add eggs and scramble.
- Serve egg mixture over potatoes. Sprinke with cheese.