1/2 Photos of Breakfast Scramble
A nice hearty breakfast that makes a great Sunday morning meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium red potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 7 -8 medium eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup ham, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/4 cup colored bell pepper, cut into bite size pieces (I use green and orange)
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Drizzle potatoes with olive oil and season with basil, oregano and salt. Toss to coat.
- 3Place in baking dish and bake for 30 minutes. Toss every now and then to prevent sticking.
- 4After potatoes have been baking for 15 minutes, heat butter in a skillet and saute peppers and ham for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
- 5Add eggs and scramble.
- 6Serve egg mixture over potatoes. Sprinke with cheese.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Scramble
Serving Size: 1 (469 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 748.6
- Calories from Fat 472
- Total Fat 52.4 g
- Saturated Fat 21.0 g
- Cholesterol 724.1 mg
- Sodium 4281.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 32.5 g