- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 3⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 3⁄4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar in bowl.
- Rub in butter with your fingers.
- Mix in milk with fork until dough forms. Turn dough out onto a floured surface; sprinkle with a little flour and lightly knead.
- Flatten it into round circle 1/2-inch thick.
- Cut into 8 triangles.
- Put on cookie sheet 2 to 3-inches apart. Bake at 450°F for 10 minutes.
- *OPTION* you can add 1/2 cup raisins if desired!