Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from a chef at a hotel where I was staying several years ago. I always make it for our family brunches. It is good for the ones who can't (or won't) eat eggs. It is a big family favorite.
- Cook sausage and onion.
- Remove sausage and drain.
- In remaining sausage grease cook the potatoes.
- Mix together the sausage, potatoes, and 1/2 of the cheese.
- Place in a 9"x13" dish.
- Sprinkle rest of cheese on top.
- Bake at 350°until heated through.
- (This can be made ahead and refrigerated for a few days or can be frozen).