Top Review by MizzNezz
This was very good. I used Bob Evans sausage, as recommended. I used a little more milk, we like it on the thin side. And the sour cream added a very nice touch. I will make this again!
- 1 lb sausage (particularly Bob Evans)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 pint milk (as required)
- to taste sour cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Use cast iron skillet, break up and brown sausage. Add flour to sausage; brown it up for awhile. This gives it a good color.
- Add milk required to give thick gravy; simmer to merge flavor.
- Add glob of sour cream just before serving, after removing from heat. Serving suggestions: Serve on top of toast, biscuit, hash browns, home fries or whatever you're eating.