Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Not your usual breakfast, but good and filling.
- 1⁄4 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup cold cooked long grain rice
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- Crumble sausage into a skillet;
- cook over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- In same skillet, cook and stir egg over medium heat until completely set.
- Stir in the rice, sausage, soy sauce, garlic and pepper.
- Cook until heated through.