Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
you can just heat up a piece and go and its a change to having to cook a big breakfast when you don't have the time
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Chop onions and bell peppers until diced to your liking.
- Heat skillet with cooking spray and add diced onions and bell peppers.
- Cook until slightly soft.
- Add breakfast sausage to sauted vegetables and cook well until no longer pink.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together egg substitute and cheese and stir until combined. Add cooked sausage and veggies into bowl and mix together well.
- Spray a 9" pie plate with cooking spray and pour in mixture.
- Bake approxiametly 45 minutes to 1 hour or until set. Slice and enjoy.
I tried this and it was very good. My family know wants me to make this just about every week. It is filling and so convenient.