Yummy breakfast to make ahead for a brunch. Serve with toast or sweet pastries. Very good for Christmas morning or any get together.
- 1 (16 ounce) package bulk pork sausage, cooked drained and crumbled
- 4 cups cubed day old bread
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese (8oz)
- 2 (12 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 10 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder (I use 1 fresh chopped onion)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients and cover, refrigerate overnight.
- grease 13x9 inch baking dish.
- preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- bake for 55-60 minutes.
- if top gets brown too fast cover with foil.