1/2 Photos of Breakfast Sausage Casserole
1 hr 20 mins
Beaner in Washington's Note:
Yummy breakfast to make ahead for a brunch. Serve with toast or sweet pastries. Very good for Christmas morning or any get together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package bulk pork sausage, cooked drained and crumbled
- 4 cups cubed day old bread
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese (8oz)
- 2 (12 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 10 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder (I use 1 fresh chopped onion)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Combine all ingredients and cover, refrigerate overnight.
- 2grease 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 3preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 4bake for 55-60 minutes.
- 5if top gets brown too fast cover with foil.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Sausage Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.5
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 297.5 mg
- Sodium 410.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 29.3 g