Recipe by micrank
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is an easy and delish breakfast or at any time
- 1 lb hot breakfast sausage
- 0.5 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (1 lb) packageof pilsbury French bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Fry sausage in frying pan until browned. Add hash browns and continue to fry until heated through. Pour sausage and potatoes into a large bowl, mix in cheese and most of beaten egg. Mix completely. Open tube of bread dough and unroll from seam. Spread sausage mixture over dough, leaving 1 inch uncovered. Roll up like a jelly roll and place on a grease cookie sheet. Brush top with remaining egg. Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Good hot or cold.