1/1 Photo of Breakfast Sausage Bread
1 hr 15 mins
I received this recipe from a good family friend when we went on a vacation. This is fabulous recipe to serve a large number of people; picky eaters and all!! Make sure the cottage cheese is drained very well! It will make the casserole soggy. Enjoy :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Pam a 9x13.
- 3Layer 1: line it with one tube of crescent rolls.
- 4Layer 2: Brown & Drain sausage. Add on top of crescent rolls.
- 5Layer 3: Drain cottage cheese very well; add egg, garlic salt, onion powder & parmesan. Add on top of sausage.
- 6Layer 4: Add Mozzarella cheese.
- 7Layer 5: Top with crescent rolls.
- 8Bake for approximately 45 mins.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Sausage Bread
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 756.0
- Calories from Fat 425
- Total Fat 47.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 180.2 mg
- Sodium 1675.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 44.7 g