Recipe by Munchkin Mama
A great quick breakfast.
Top Review by Southernhopsing
I have made these several times. The dk's love them. I scramble the eggs all together in a large bowl, then bake them at 350 in a greased 9x13 pyrex dish til set. I then cut them in squares and put them atop the muffin. It's just quicker to do it that way, if you don't mind that the eggs aren't round. Way better than fast food restaurants! Thanks for the post.
- 24 English muffins, toasted and buttered
- 2 dozen eggs
- 24 slices ham (thick slices) or 24 slices bacon (thick slices) or 24 slices Canadian bacon (thick slices) or 24 sausage patties (thick slices)
- 24 slices cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Scramble eggs in a large skillet. If you want a uniform shape, cook in greased canning rings.
- Assemble sandwiches with one egg, one slice of meat, one slice of cheese.
- Wrap each sandwich individually in plastic wrap, then freeze and place in zip-top bags.