Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Freeze more for later.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 8 slices bacon, cut up
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 English muffins, split and toasted (grands) or 1 (17 1/3 ounce) packagerefrigerated large southern-style biscuits (grands)
- 8 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese, thinly sliced. (peppers optional)
- Coat 13x9x2-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside. Cook bacon over medium heat until crisp; drain on paper towels; set aside. In a large bowl beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper together using wire whisk. Breakup bacon and Stir into egg mixture. Pour egg mixture into baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Remove and cool slightly. Cut into 8 rectangles.
- Split each muffin or biscuit in half and place 1 rectangle of egg and one slice of cheese between slices.
- Can be wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerated for a quick breakfast sandwich.