An easy sandwich that is delicious and great for either breakfast or dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put ground sausage in a skillet over medium high.
- 2When almost cooked through, add diced onions.
- 3Continue to cook, untill completly cooked.
- 4Turn off burner.
- 5Place 3 paper towels on a plate.
- 6Transfer sausage from the skillet to the paper towels.
- 7Put 3 more paper towels on top of meat.
- 8Pat down to remove grease.
- 9Take a paper towel to the skillet and wipe down.
- 10Turn the burner to medium heat and spray with enough cooking spray to coat the pan nicely (you could also use butter or oil instead).
- 11Add the 4 eggs and break the yolks.
- 12Flip them over when the whites become opaque.
- 13Let them cook for another minute.
- 14While the eggs are cooking take the wheat buns and slice them down the middle to open them.
- 15Cut the 4 pieces of cheese in half and place 2 slices on the bottom of each of the buns.
- 16Add equal amounts of sausage on to each bun.
- 17Add 1 egg to each sandwich.
- 18Slice the pickels and add 1 whole pickel to each sandwich.
- 19Close and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Sandwich (Great for Dinner)!
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 591.4
- Calories from Fat 436
- Total Fat 48.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.3 g
- Cholesterol 323.5 mg
- Sodium 2368.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 30.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole grain buns