Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This makes a very tasty meal. I like these better then the take out ones you buy from fast food places.
- 1 whole grain bun (I used Alvarado Bakery Sprouted buns)
- 1 organic egg (large)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (I always use Vegenaise)
- 3 slices turkey bacon (I use Applegate Farms, it has no nitrates)
- 1 slice vegan cheese (I use the Galaxy Nutrition brand American Veggie)
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Wrap the 3 slices of turkey bacon in a paper towel on a microwave safe plate and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Spray a small non-stick pan with some oil. Cook the egg. I have a little round saute pan I use that cooks the egg in a perfect circle.
- Warm the whole grain bun in the microwave on high for 20 seconds.
- Once that is all done, spread the Vegenaise on the bun. Add the egg, bacon and cheese and sprinkle with the pepper.
- This is very tasty!
- Bon Appetit!