Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
I made it up, but it was really easy because there are so many recipes like it. I like the recipe because you can do almost whatever you want to it. It tastes awesome however you make it.
- 1 large egg
- 1 whole bagel (i use a plain one)
- 1 slice cheese (any type)
- 2 split sausages
- 2 slices bacon or 1 slice ham (whichever you prefer)
- butter (optional) or cream cheese (optional)
- butter (optional) or cream cheese (optional) or mayonnaise (optional)
- heat butter in frying pan until it melts.
- Fry sausage, or whatever you chose.
- toast bagel until brown or however you desire it.
- Spread your butter, mayo, etc.
- onto the bagel.
- when pan is hot, crack egg into the pan, and scramble it well.
- next, add the cheese to the egg and leave it there till it melts.
- put the egg onto your bagel and then add the sausage or bacon etc.
- Enjoy your sandwich.
Good, and filling. I am on a low fat diet, so I used Canadian bacon instead of sausage, and Morning Star Farms breakfast strips instead of real bacon. It was great! Also, throw some sliced green onions into the egg mixture.
I used an English muffin for this and the sausage for the meat, no optionals - delicious just the way it was!
WOW!! This was absolutly amazing. I don't eat pork, so I just made mine up with some turkey lunch meat. After I got the egg out of the frying pan, I just threw a couple slices of turkey in and OH BOY is it good!! I get the feeling this will be a family fave. Thanks Betsy