Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
I made it up, but it was really easy because there are so many recipes like it. I like the recipe because you can do almost whatever you want to it. It tastes awesome however you make it.
- heat butter in frying pan until it melts.
- Fry sausage, or whatever you chose.
- toast bagel until brown or however you desire it.
- Spread your butter, mayo, etc.
- onto the bagel.
- when pan is hot, crack egg into the pan, and scramble it well.
- next, add the cheese to the egg and leave it there till it melts.
- put the egg onto your bagel and then add the sausage or bacon etc.
- Enjoy your sandwich.
Good, and filling. I am on a low fat diet, so I used Canadian bacon instead of sausage, and Morning Star Farms breakfast strips instead of real bacon. It was great! Also, throw some sliced green onions into the egg mixture.
WOW!! This was absolutly amazing. I don't eat pork, so I just made mine up with some turkey lunch meat. After I got the egg out of the frying pan, I just threw a couple slices of turkey in and OH BOY is it good!! I get the feeling this will be a family fave. Thanks Betsy
Mmmmm best describes this Breakfast Sandwich! I started with a whole wheat bagel, 2 eggs, an English banger sausage & Canadian bacon. Sprinkled a bit of chopped chives over the cheese. Great combo served with fresh tomatoe slices Thanks Betsy for sharing your recipe