- 1 cup long grain brown rice
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- honey (optional) or maple syrup (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all of the ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and then cover.
- Reduce the heat, and cook for 40 minutes.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with a drizzle of honey or maple syrup if you like.
- (This may also be made in a slow cooker overnight. Combine all of the. ingredients and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours).