Recipe by happynana
I don't know where I obtained this recipe, I have had for eons, but it makes a nice breakfast or light lunch.
Top Review by mailbelle
This is one recipe that I'm sure we'll be having again! So versatile because you can use different meats (bacon, ham) and cheeses depending on what's in the fridge. Thanks for posting! Made for Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #32.
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1 cup hash brown, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or as much as you want)
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half cream or 1⁄4 cup milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- parmesan cheese, as desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown sausage; drain.
- Separate dough and stretch to fit pizza pan.
- Sprinkle with sausage, hash browns and cheddar cheese.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper together.
- Pour over pizza.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until eggs are firm and dough is baked.