Recipe by lloydnkelly
Easy basic quiche recipie. Add what you want for fillings. My friend Kathy made us Michigan ladies this great breakfast one morning when we were visiting her in Colorado and snowed in by a three day blizzard in the mountains.
Top Review by Rita~
This is a very easy basic recipe to make whatever filling you want. The only thing it should state how much filling. So in stead of mixing everything together I layered so I was sure not to use too much filling for the pan. I made this using leftovers from Recipe #149958 and Recipe #264235, placing in a pan then topped with Swiss and mozzarella cheeses. Pouring the egg and sour cream mixture over all. I did agg dried parsley and pepper flakes to the egg mixture. Great tasting! Thanks.
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheese, of your choice
- add about 1 cup of filling more if you prefer more veges than egg
- spinach and feta cheese
- ham and mushroom
- bacon and onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs well.
- Add sour cream and beat together.
- Add your toppings. Spinach and feta, or ham and cheese, or mushrooms and onions. Add any topping you want. (cook bacon or sausage first)
- Add cheese and mix. Bake in cake pan, quiche pan, or square glass pan.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 40 minutes. Shorten time if you like runny eggs.