Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe from my sister in law. She always makes Easter Brunch. She usually makes 2 of these and it is still not enough. All the women love it, and the men like it too.
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups half and half milk
- 3⁄4 cup chopped ham
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pie crust
- Toss cheese with flour.
- Add eggs, milk, ham and seasonings.
- Mix well.
- Pour into pastry shell and bake at 400 for 10 minutes.
- Then at 350 for 50 minutes or until set.
This was amazing! I replaced the ham with breakfast sausage, and added spinach and sauteed mushroom. This was so Simple to make,it looked great and tasted great, and made excellent leftovers as well!
Excellent and versatile - even the boys loved it!
I made this for the women in my playgroup this morning and they LOVED it. It was so easy to make, looked great and tasted wonderful. Everyone asked for the recipe.