- 2 small flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese (plain, Mexican or Taco Blend)
- 1 slice Canadian bacon, cup into strips
- 2 tablespoons salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the broiler.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the tortillas on the baking sheet and broil until blistered and softened, about 15 seconds on each side.
- Sprinkle the cheese over 1 tortilla, top with bacon and salsa.
- Top with the remaining tortilla, spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place on the baking sheet and broil until the cheese melts, about 1 minute on each side.
- Cut into wedges to serve.