Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 package prune, pitted, about 2 cups
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 2 containers non-fat vanilla yogurt, 8 oz. size
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Combine the prunes and orange juice in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove from the heat, cover, and set aside for 30 minutes or longer.
- Puree the prunes with all of the orange juice in two batches in a food processor or blender.
- Gently fold in the vanilla yogurt until blended.
- Stir in the cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Transfer to six 6-ounce custard cups.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.