Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adapted from tone-and-tighten.com
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons diced onions
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 2 pita bread
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add olive oil. Add broccoli, bell peppers, onion, and baby spinach; cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring frequently or until the vegetables start to go tender.
- In a bowl, mix together eggs, cheese, and garlic powder. Pour egg mixture on top of vegetables and reduce the heat to low. Stir the eggs and vegetables occasionally, pushing from the outside to the center. Let cook until the eggs are starting to set, but are still a little moist.
- Spoon mixture into pitas and serve.